Saturday, July 6, 2013

How annoying is it went you receive the Error: We're Sorry But We Can't Send Your Payment Right Now!

Paypal Error : 
There are some paypal error - 
  • I am trying to send money to someone and I am getting this error!
  • We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now
  • I have tried both gift payment and purchase payment still same error. 
  • I have seen alot of people talking about this error, but no solution/fix.
  • Has this ever occurred to anyone here and he/she was able to fix this, please help.
  • Thanks guys all of you for helping on this issue, but The error has gone now YAY 

I face a problem We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. I live in bangladesh and my country  not support paypal. But i need paypal verify account. Then i search google and see many tips and i open paypal verify account. I verify my account with payoneer card. But when i first time sent money to other account it show We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now, i am afraid because i already lost many $ to my unverified account. Then i again search google master and see many sites and i solve my problem.

Problem & Solve :
  • New paypal account when you received dollar do not sent it. Wait at least 6 hours.
  • When you face it problem do not worry Your account not limited.
  • Don't use VPN/proxy/vps to login other wise you face it problem.
  • When you face it problem please clear your cookies.
  • If you face it problem Then sent your dollar other country. That means, you live in us then you need money sent uk, india or other paypal support country. Then your account work.

Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment