Friday, June 28, 2013

Chitika had sent me a mail saying that they have finally made a new publisher dashboard along with the new "Chitika ads", which help in raising their earnings by 30% immediately, which I did not notice until now. So when I checked the mail and read everything, I just logged into the dashboard to check how well it is, I was surprised to see that the daily earnings are



 $1+, with the new Chitika apps, which chitika introduced recently, the revenue went high and also made a benchmark of 5413 as highest impression at my account, getting me $1.37 earnings that day.


In the mail they have sent to me, they have informed that they are featured on "CNBC, Tech Crunch, the Wall Street Journal's All Things, and more" and made their fan likes go above 10k in two months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment